- Patient medical facility dwells are detected using a proprietary algorithm tuned to eliminate false positives.
- Patients are prompted via configurable in app notifications to confirm their presence in the medical facility.
- Medical facility dwells are confirmed either by: 1. the patient clicking yes on the in app notification; 2. a proprietary auto ping mechanism.
- Confirmed patient medical facility visits, hospital admissions and hospital discharges, are communicated in real time to providers.
- Position Health supports ping message delivery via: 1. page; 2. text; 3. email; 4. direct API
- Position Health supports ping message delivery to multiple providers, where each provider can specify their own delivery preferences (page, text, email, etc.)
Provider receives ping message containing: 1. patient identifying information; 2. medical facility name and phone number.
- Searchable and sortable patient ping events, including medical facility visits, hospital admissions and hospital discharges can be tracked in the Position Health web portal.
- Searchable and sortable patient ignored notifications can be tracked in the Position Health web portal.